I am not going to write about Hardware and Software supported configurations, as Microsoft has covered it in detail, please visit here
I will be providing you step by step approach to install it.
Before you install SCCM, following Pre-requisites must be installed on SCCM server(s). Please follow below SCCM 2016 installation parts to do so:
- SCCM 2016 – Extend the Active Directory Schema
- SCCM 2016 – Create Service and User Accounts
- SCCM 2016 – Firewall configuration
- SCCM 2016 – Windows Server Roles and Features
- SCCM 2016 – Report Viewer
- SCCM 2016 – ADK for Windows
- SCCM 2016 – Install WSUS
Once we all have of these pre-requisties installed, we can then install SCCM 2016.
You can go to back to main page to start again