SCCM 2016 – Create Service and User Accounts
Fro SCCM to be installed successfully, following accounts should be created whic are used for different purposes.
- SCCM Service Accounts
- SQL Server service account
- Accoutn used for SQL Server service account on SQL Server
- SCCM Network Access Account
- Accoutn used for Network Access Account.
- SCCM Domain Users Accounts
- Domain user account for use SCCM client push install
- Account use for Installing SCCM client on Client workstations
- Domain user account for use with reporting services User
- Account used for SQL Reporting Services
- Domain account used to join machine to the domain during OSD
- Minimal Rights to join a computer to Domain
- SCCM Groups
- Domain group containing all SCCM Admins Group
- Require Local Admin rights for all SCCM Servers and Client Computers
- Domain group containing all SCCM servers in the hierarchy Group
- Requires Local Administrators right on all SCCM Servers
Now Add Site Server and Administrators account to Local Administrator accounts.
Add both SCCM Server computer account and the SCCM Administrator account to the local administrator group on the site server.
You can use Group Policy to do or add it manually on SCCM Site Servers and SQL Server.
Use following links to go to required blog
- SCCM Install guide
- SCCM-2016 Installation Pre-Requistes
- SCCM 2016 – Install System Center Configuration Manager 2016
- SCCM 2016 – Post Installation Tools